Administrative and Agency Law
Delaney Law Firm, P.A. represents individuals and business appearing before government agencies and quasi-judicial boards.
- Represented bail bondsman in disciplinary hearing before NC Department of Insurance seeking to revoke licensure.
- Represented Shopping Center Owner on appeal from decision of Board of Adjustment granting variance to neighboring property owner.
- Represented real estate appraiser in disciplinary action before NC Appraisal Board.
- Represented convenience store in seeking variance for road signage before the Board of Adjustment.
- Represented bail bondsman in inquiry by NC Department of Insurance.