Business Disputes and Transactions
Owning or operating a business can be one of the great accomplishments and joys of a lifetime. But it is important that it be entered into with knowing and rational expectations. Delaney Law Firm, P.A. advises business owners in the formation of their business and, unfortunately, represents them when problems arise.
- Represented individual in action by former employer looking to enforce Non-compete clause in employment contract.
- Represented company in purchase and financing of ethanol gas transportation terminal.
- Represented television series creators in trademarking and entering joint venture.
- Represented partner in motorcycle accessory fabrication business in dispute over ownership and profits.
- Represented owner of transportation services company in carving out and sale of wrecker portion of business.
- Represented limited liability company members in forced buyout of member for failure to meet capital call.
- Represented business in action against former employees for theft of business assets and customers.
- Represented medical management company in formation and acquisition of medical practice assets.
- Represented member of limited liability company forcibly ejected from company by other members.
- Represented individuals looking to enter into franchised business.