Sometimes it seems as if life is nothing but a series of contracts. If you own a small business, contracts are the lifeblood of your enterprise. And as an individual, you will enter into contracts for reasons simple and complex. Unfortunately, contracts go wrong sometimes. Maybe expectations were unclear, or maybe one party was not able to meet their clear obligation. When this happens, a dispute arises…and Delaney Law Firm, P.A. can help.
- Represented Maryland based management consultant in enforcing and collecting on contract for services.
- Represented seller of bar/restaurant business in collecting payment from purchaser and foreclosing/repossessing business upon non-payment.
- Represented real estate Development Company in dispute with architect on commercial construction project.
- Represented architect in action for non-payment by developer of large, residential sub-division.
- Represented Pennsylvania based supplier of fabricated materials in action against large, North Carolina manufacturer for breach of contract.
- Represented electrician in action to enforce claims of lien in upfit of commercial property.
- Represented builder in defense of action brought by building materials supplier.
- Represented Shopping Center in eviction and repossession of restaurant for breach of lease contract.