These are the most interesting cases. Delaney Law Firm, P.A. is often referred matters that do not fall neatly into any existing category. These clients have significant legal issues, but the issues can be unusual, complex, and often novel.
- Represented individual in action against ex-spouse, who was also business partner, for various business torts and fraud.
- Represented heir in partition proceeding of “family land” when other heir refused to vacate the property.
- Represented individual in action against moving company for losing and damaging personal belongings over inter-state move.
- Represented closed rock-climbing gym against claims by individuals alleging they were injured at facility.
- Represented Estate, twenty years after individual passed away, to claim ownership of untitled parcel of land and disburse proceeds to heirs.
- Represented domestic attorneys against federal lawsuit brought by disgruntled ex-spouse of their client.
- Represented spouse of individual convicted of murdering their adopted child.
- Represented children of deceased parent in action against Bank trustee for charging unauthorized and excessive fees.
- Represented beneficiary of income trust against trustee intentionally minimizing distribution for trustee’s personal benefit.
- Represented individual investor in defunct company against claims of the Estate of former employee of the company for back wages.
- Represented family members opposing Court’s determination of incompetence and designation of Guardian.
- Represented Administrator of Estate in action brought against Administrator personally by disgruntled creditor of Estate.