Real Property Issues
Be it a home, an apartment, an office, or a full development, conflicts often arises over the ownership or use of land. Real estate issues encompass much more than buying a house—they involve tenants, landlords, neighbors, and government. Delaney Law Firm, P.A. does not handle residential closings, but rather we handle the issues that arise over the leasing, ownership, use, and enjoyment of land.
- Defended homeowner in complicated foreclosure action on appeal to Superior Court.
- Represented individual in enforcing deed-of-trust against Title Insurer attempting to subrogate client’s priority of lien.
- Represented homeowners against seller and real estate agent for failure to disclose material information regarding property prior to sale.
- Represented lender in action brought by homeowner against builder, seeking to void purchase contract and mortgage.
- Represented partner in real estate development partnership over ownership and profits from various parcel of real property.
- Represented group of homeowners in formation of Homeowners Association and transfer of rights from developer.
- Represented group of homeowners in action against neighbor for violations of restrictive covenants of sub-division.
- Represented builder against bank seeking foreclosure of property based upon charging excessive fees.
- Represented company in sale of multiple apartment complexes involving hundreds of units.